Your First Community Bank accounts are at your fingertips with Mobile Banking. It’s secure, simple and convenient. Message and data rates may apply.
From any phone with internet access you can securely:
- View account balances
- View recent transactions
- Pay bills via Check Free
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Transfer funds to make a loan payment
- Deposit checks with Mobile Capture
Mobile Banking employs the highest security thanks to multiple layers of authentication. This ensures that your information is protected.
You must be signed up for FCB Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. If you do not have Online Banking but would like to sign up for Online Banking, click First Time Login below.
How to sign up
1. Log-in to your Online Banking account for mobile banking http://www.firstbeemer.com.
2. Click on the Profile tab from the menu.
3. Scroll down to Mobile Banking Enrollment and follow the instructions from there.
For additional information on Mobile Banking, contact us at (800) 431-1567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
First Community Bank Online Banking is a safe, secure environment where you can do your routine banking quickly in the privacy of your home. When you access FCB Online, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Internet Banking Agreement outlined in the Disclosures section of our website.
Your personal online security is our top priority. We want to ensure that your experience is safe and convenient. Click here for more information about best practices for online security.
Access your account day or night, every day of the week from your personal computer. With FCB Online you can:
- Pay bills with Check Free
- Check your balance
- Transfer money
- Monitor cleared transactions
- See the images of canceled checks
- View eStatements (Up to 24 months)
- Download to most versions of Quicken/QuickBooks (2005 or Newer), Microsoft Money, or Excel
With FCB Online Banking, you can pay all your bills online through Check Free at no cost to you ~ FCB covers the postage and fees!
At First Community Bank, we are taking steps to save on waste and help the environment. With eStatements, you can look at your statements online and eliminate receiving paper statements in the mail.
Follow the instructions below to sign up for eStatements.
- Login to Online Banking from the homepage
- Once logged into Online Banking, click the Profile button found in the top right portion of the page
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page for eStatement enrollment.
CardHub enables consumers to manage cards on their terms
- Get a Card Quickly
- Consumers can apply* for, and get, new cards or replacement cards quickly, right from their smartphones and internet-enabled devices.
- Use Cards Easily
- Consumers can easily add their cards to digital wallets, view their card or withdraw money from an ATM with CardFree Cash℠* from Fiserv.
- Manage Cards on the Go
- Self-service options are available 24/7, and card controls and alerts let consumers know and decide when, where and how their cards are used.
- Understand Spending Clearly
- Consumers can clearly see and track where their card is being used – in-person, online, in-app and for card-on-file purchases
- Engage in Real-Time
- CardHub provides consumers with convenient features – like rewards*, offers and alerts – that are relevant to their daily financial experiences.
*Features require additional service
Cutoff time for mobile deposits is 4:00PM CST
Money Pass ATMs
Now have access to Surcharge-FREE ATMs across the country!
Find a Money Pass ATM near you in any city or state, simply go to the Money Pass website!
Safe Deposit Boxes
Contact First Community Bank for box sizes, availability, and prices.
VISA Check Card
The VISA Check Card looks like a credit card, but actually works like a check. You can make purchases or get cash wherever you see the VISA logo and the amount of your purchase will be deducted from your checking account.
Running low on checks? email us at email@example.com to order.
Please do not email account numbers or other sensitive information.
To send us a secure email, please click here.
Lost and Stolen Debit Card
You may not know it, but you have round-the-clock protection against the increasingly savvy perpetrators of debit card fraud. That’s because the debit cards we issue at First Community bank are protected by FraudWatch Plus. This product uses industry leading technology, tools and expertise to manage fraud similar to what your credit card company may be using to help protect you.
Trained analysts will watch for suspicious activity on your behalf 24/7/365. When a transaction is not consistent with your usual card activity, you will receive a call from Fraud Prevention Services to verify the authenticity of the transaction.
It is important that we have your current phone numbers on file so you can be reached by Fraud Prevention Services in the event suspicious or unusual activity is recognized on your account.
If you will be traveling internationally or outside your normal geographic area, contact us first and we will make sure your card is working for you while you travel.
If you ever receive a call from Fraud Prevention Services, know that they are doing their job to prevent potential fraudulent use of your debit card.
Fraud Prevention Services will only ask for the last four digits of your social security number. They will NEVER ask for the following information:
- Your full card number
- The expiration date on your card
- Your card’s PIN number
- The CVV code on the back of your card
- Your full social security number